Angry Hamster Angry Hamster

You got the comic timing perfect! I wonder if maybe some background music would have added to the effect. You know, like a department store track. Something deliberately awkward sounding.

Potion Shop Potion Shop

A wonderfully styled project. Oozing with charm and creative flair at every frame. Carefully planned, at every moment, to procure the intended emotion - and done with real effectiveness. Drawing from some magnificently talented voice actors (please tell me that you've seen TOME!!), and heralded with a memorable musical theme to boot... I'll have it stuck in my head for days!

In a nutshell, perfect. What incredible talent!

Samus Intro Samus Intro

I hope you don't mind if I compliment your wonderful voice in this piece. Marvellously atmospheric, and flowing with grace and charm. Nicely acted, but nicely edited, too!

I would consider it a privilege to work with you one day.

Keeroh responds:

I really appreciate the kind words, truly~ If you ever have a project you want me to help out with, my door (er... message box) is always open. <:

Animation Voice Reel Animation Voice Reel

There's a lot for me to learn from VAs like you. Your Argonian line ('Racism - I'm so shocked') was totally and fully identical to Skyrim. Your range is incredibly, mouth-wateringly diverse.

I wish you all the best on your VA journey!

FreakingWiffle responds:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it's always an honor. Go your own way and you'll always succeed.